Girliemom was invited to Pamper Me Fabulous NYC on Sunday, October 13, 2013. The event was held at the Metropolitan Pavilion. The day was so much fun! We had access to speak with national sponsors, vendors, and fitness experts.
About Pamper Me Fabulous
Pamper me Fabulous is produced by women, made for women. Pamper Me Fabulous feels there is nothing better than rewarding one’s accomplishments and taking time out to nurture our mind, body and spirit. What better way to do this by spending time with girlfriends or colleagues, and indulging in some pampering, beauty, exercise and shopping. Yes………I said shopping!
Pamper Me Fabulous believes that every woman deserves just that type of experience
which elevates us all to a higher state of well being.
It was a day of Pampering
Two of my good friends joined me for a day of pampering. The day featured workouts, workshops, shopping, sampling of beauty products and spa treatments. There was free flowing bubbly, desserts, a gift bag and non stop positive thinking and uplifting energy. We most enjoyed meeting with vendors and sampling some amazing new products. Having early exposure to some new products hitting the market is very exciting and we only like to promote those products that we truly enjoy, appreciate and feel good about bringing to you, our readers.
The Bazaar was a marketplace where you had the chance to partake in some retail therapy, you could sample products and purchase those you love. Some of our personal favorites were:
1. Briogeo Hair Care – Briogeo combines its botanical roots with the latest performance based ingredients. Briogeo is a prestige, naturally-based hair care collection.
2. Kalu Enterprises LLC – What we love about this company is that they are fashion and design team founded by two moms. They have designed pretty and long lasting hairbands.
Though there was an activity area where you can stretch, tone, and workout in a variety of fitness classes, we chose to spend the day enjoying the DJ-led music and walking around the marketplace. The tone of the event was upbeat and we thoroughly enjoyed the interaction with all the people. Girliemom believes new relationships and connections were formed thru this event. We also enjoyed our time with:
- Ellie Shepley from Juice Plus: Juice Plus+ helps you “bridge the gap” with concentrated whole food based nutrition from a variety of fruits, vegetables, and grains.
- Taylor McPherson from CRC who later sent us a lovely sample featuring Hanes Hosiery’s new line called Pure Bliss.
Look for a product review on this soon!
- Anne Ford is an Independent Brand Partner for Nerium: Nerium’s skincare products are rooted in nature, science, and high-impact ingredients. We look forward to receiving a sample to try.
Pamper Me Fabulous celebrates YOU in a full day of inspirational programming for mind, body and spirit.
Girliemom would like to thank Marketing Maven
for inviting us to this Fabulous Event!
We are grateful for our partnership!
Interested in attending a Pamper me Fabulous?