For the past week, I have been learning so much about how to work with videos. For the novice blogger, this can be a whirlwind of new information so I have decided to dedicate a few blog posts to this subject.
How to post a YouTube Video to Pinterest:
2. Click the “Share” Button (not the Embed button!)
3. Copy the URL that is directly below the Share Button
4. Go to Pinterest now and Click the ‘Add+‘ Button
5. Click “Add a Pin”
7. Like you do for any other pin, choose which Board you will post the video to and add in your Pin Description
9. You will now see your new pin displayed as video!
Your pinterest followers will be able to like and comment like any other pin
Hope this helps!