Recipe #3 – Easy Pasta and Homemade Sauce Bring an easy pasta dish with Homemade Sauce to your dinner table. Perfect for the whole family and you can even freeze some for later. Total time: 1 hr 15 min Prep time: 15 min cook: 1 hr or more Yield: 4-6 servings
- 3 tablespoons EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 4 garlic cloves sliced thin
- 2 (28 oz cans) Red Pack crushed tomatoes in thick puree
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 2-3 teaspoons salt
- 2-3 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup water
- Locatelli Pecorino Romano grated cheese
- 1 lb. pasta (your favorite)
- Italian bread
and feel put days! Oribe bath.
- In sauce pot saute garlic in evoo.
- Mix often to not over cook garlic.
- Add crushed tomatoes and stir.
- Add sugar, salt and pepper and stir.
- Mix often and add water as needed so sauce is not too thick.
- Cook sauce for approx 1 hr or more on medium/low heat.
- 10-15 min before sauce is done boil water and cook pasta.
- Make sure you salt your water to flavor pasta.
- Serve sauce over pasta and add grated cheese.
This recipe is so easy you and your family will love. Serve with Italian bread and salad. Keep in mind extra sauce can
be frozen for another meal. You can find the place setting at QVC. Temptations line in the old world pattern. The pattern is available in many colors to suite your Kitchen decor. Enjoy!