Girliemom is fortunate to have access to many brands and products and a result of those relationships we deliver to our readers beauty reviews you can trust and rely on. Be sure to stay on the lookout for Girliemom 'Beauty Finds!' which is in addition to our monthly Beauty & Style Reports. Coming soon... Interviews with local experts in the Industry.
Girliemom proactively reaches out to make connections with companies and brands. A result of those efforts, we deliver to you product reviews that will make a difference in your life. The products we seek out are those that we feel are beneficial to women, mothers and daughters alike. Many of our products are featured in the Girliemom Boutique.
- Clean Braces with the Waterpik
- The Rescued White Kitten
- 3 Tips for Maintaining a Secure WordPress Website
- A Book Review: Honeymoon in Paris by Juliette Sobanet
- Lulu Avenue is more than just Jewelry
- Resume Freebies
- January 2014 Featured Blogger: Notes from a Stylist
- One Sweet Tool: Skil Ratch-N-Lock Pliers
- Albertini – Skin Care for Women over 40
- A Book Review: Clifton Chase and the Arrow of Light
Book Reviews by Girliemom Contributor, Stephanie Mazzoni have proven to be some of the most high traffic pages here at Girliemom. Stephanie delivers to you her heartfelt review that is both fair and brutally honest. Through our partnership with Amazon we are able to provide you easy access to purchase books we recommend.